Since 2004 the Citrus Group has become the UK’s leading provider of health and safety training and NVQ assessments. This year it will train or assess over 25,000 delegates in over 200 course subjects or nationally recognised qualifications. Citrus uniquely offers:
- CPCS training and testing delivered from eight accredited centers UK wide
- Citrus is the largest NRSW training provider in the UK with courses every week from 10 accredited centers UK wide.
- Temp-Works, SMSTS, SSSTS - Accredited Site Safety Plus provider. Its suite of CITB endorsed courses, range from the HSA Operative Course up to the SMSTS Site Management
- Confined Space Training - Citrus is the UK’s National Confined Space Training Specialist. Citrus delivers one day basic entry courses to City & Guilds High Risk training, weekly, throughout the UK
- Mental Health Training - Citrus now offers mental health first aid courses. Workshops help increase understanding of mental health in the workplace
- CSCS cards - having the correct CSCS Card and NVQ qualification to support employees occupation is more important than ever
- Many more courses, scheduled either on an open-course or public course programme.
Courses are held either at Citrus's purpose-built, UK-wide training centre network, where delegates can benefit from learning experiences with people from different industries and backgrounds or at your own premises where ‘dedicated’ training programmes work best.
Citrus has worked with many customers in producing tailored training and induction programmes to meet the demands at every level of their business, from experienced managers through to new employees.
For more information visit: www.citrustraining.co.uk
Ashley Barlow, 08448 00 77 55, email@example.com
Vikki Medlin, 01277 815 087, 07702 955 476, firstname.lastname@example.org